Sunday, October 23, 2005

Believe it or not...

Re(1): 'Iraq: Terrorist Training Ground, Killing Field, or Both?', The Fourth Rail, Bill Roggio

But I think there is nothing for me to say...

Unlike the chattering media class, I do not have to bloviate about something I know nothing about just to take space on either dead trees or underutilized air space...

To me, the only thing worth writing about is something I am having trouble describing. Look at this link regarding the make-up of our foreign terrorist adversaries who have been dispatched to their 72 raisins: http://billroggio.com/archives/2005/10/iraq_terrorist.php

Of interest is a pattern that seems to imply that al Qaeda is trying to cycle their foreign fighters. That is, they may be attempting to recruit and transport personnel from discrete regions. From the data, it looks as if much of this process has been destroyed. Many of the formerly successful recruiting regions seem to be drying up.

Have to put much more thought to this...

No comments: