Saturday, July 08, 2006

Excremental Sighting at University of Arizona

Re(1): 'Protein Wisdom', Jeff Goldstein
Re(2): 'A New Low for the 'Progressives'', LittleGreenFootballs, Charles Johnson
Re(3): 'white flag', South(west)paw, Deborah Frisch
Re(4): 'A Psychologist's Defense of Ward Churchill', CounterPunch, Deborah Frisch
Re(5): 'On Blogosphere Manners - BRING IT ON', Left2Right, Comment by Deborah Frisch
Re(6): 'UCLA Faculty Diversity: Updated',ProfessorBainbridge, Can be titled: 'When Deb's Attack'
Re(7): 'Dang, will Deb pick on me now?', Deinonychus Antirrhopus, Deb Comments - Toughly!
Re(8): And, now the 'Maoist Internationalist Movement References our fine Professor...
Re(9): 'An Abbeyfest dispatch from Why, Arizona', Tuscon Weekly, Frish going to AbbeyFest

Deborah Frisch
Former Psychology Professor
University of Arizona

Ooo, a special note on bottom - AbbeyFest!!!









This Tepid Turd (a Progressive - most certainly) makes the following mea culpa:

July 08, 2006
white flag

I wrote some inflammatory comments at a blog by a guy named Jeff Goldstein called protein wisdom that infuriated many bloggers and commenters. Many of these bloggers emailed my boss at the University of Arizona to tell on me.

In hindsight, the things I wrote were over the line of nastiness. I apologize to Mr. Goldstein.

I have resigned from the University of Arizona so there is no need for other enraged people to write to administrators there.

Some blogs have posted comments that I perceive to be physically threatening. I have contacted the FBI and the Pajamas Media staff to determine how to proceed with this aspect of this unbelievable experience.

My intention in this post is to de-escalate the situation. The comments that started this all were nasty, not threatening. But I feel very threatened by the response.

Jeff - I lost my job. You won. Could you call off the troops?


Here is a compilation of comments this Learned Professor excreted on the Protein Wisdom blog site:

"..I’d like to hear more about your “tyke” by the way. Girl? Boy? Toddler? Teen? Are you still married to the woman you ephed to give birth to the tyke?

Tell all, bro! as I said elsewhere, if I woke up tomorrow and learned that someone else had shot you and your “tyke” it wouldn’t slow me down one iota. You aren’t "human” to me. So if you could just tell me the AGE and SEX of your “tyke,” I’d be stoked!

Thanx!

Ooh. Two year old boy. Sounds hot. You live in Colorado, I see. Hope no one Jon-Benets your baby.

Are you still married to the woman you humped to produce the toddler? I reiterate: If some nutcase kidnapped your child tomorrow and did to her what was done to your fellow Coloradan, Jon-Benet Ramsey, I wouldn’t give a damn.

You know, Jeff, I just don’t get it. You say, and I believe you, that a human female chose to procreate with you and you have produced a 2 year old progeny.

But you live in Colorado and I really can’t believe there are women desperate and/or stupid enough to procreate with the likes of you.

What am I missing, dude?

Bring it on, hombre.

Bring it on."

My guess is that folks pulled on their basketball sneakers, yanked on a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt and brought their game to the gym.

Sounds like she lost - she didn't have much game...

And, now the Mighty Excremental melts into diarrhea – to flow ever so slowly down to the turd farm to be processed and disposed of properly. Probably a non-organic process – oh the humanity of it all.

Mrs. Frisch, I would like to remind you and all the other future and past Excrementals on the web – The Net is Forever… Your Mea Culpa and your comments will be perused for years and decades and maybe centuries.

Yeah, your 15 minutes of fame!

Google: ""Deborah Frisch" for lifelong entertainment!!!

Can we start calling this type of commenter the 'Frischy Excremental'?

Note: Special thanks to the University of Arizona for prompt and proper action!

UPDATE:
I (Professor Frisch) was going for Abbeyfest VIII--the eighth annual gathering of members of an Internet list devoted to Edward Abbey. The abbeyweb ensnares libertarians, anarchists, activists and desert rats. Although I've been a member for five years, this was my first Abbeyfest.

No comments: