Monday, September 01, 2008

Thank You Senator Obama

Re(1): 'Obama says no place for Palin daughter story', The Politico, Jonathan Martin

Senator Obama, I cannot vote for you because politically I do not agree with the direction you are taking. To be fair, I can barely lean in wahtever direction McCain wobbles into.

However, I have always thought you a gentleman and a decent person. I gave you a longer look than I have given any Democrat for President in my sensible voting lifetime.

Children and non-politicizing family should not be hassled during an election.

My concern - and the major reason I averted my eyes from your candidacy - are the zealots that track you. Democratic Underground and DailyKOS adherents are not folks I want to be around.

Kinda like Bill Ayers, eh - zing!!!

No comments: