Re(2): 'Democrats to Introduce Security Plan', Wizbang, Kim Priestap
Re(3): 'Democrats Release 'Real Security' Plan', The Spape of Days
Re(4): 'Democrats Pledge to 'Eliminate' Osama', Associated Press, By Liz Sidoti
The Democratic Party has published their Quadrennial 'Real Security Strategy' white paper today. In it they take some tough and sensible stands. Forthwith:
- Congressional Democrats promise to "eliminate" Osama bin Laden
- Redeploy U.S. forces away from regions of military importance
- Reemphasize the importance of DOD entitlement programs
- Create more special forces
- Hire more spies
This tough stand would have been quite effective had President Clinton taken this 'aggressive' stance during the eight years he controlled the Executive Branch of our government...
Imagine if the mighty Democrats:
- Eliminated Osama bin Laden
- Doubled the number of special forces and
- Add more spies
BEFORE we were attacked on 9/11.
However, from 1993 - 2001 we:
- Could not pull the trigger on bin Laden
- Cut our military force structure by about 40%
- And decimated our human intelligence capabilities
We have to accept the fact that the Democratic Party wants to 'Elimidate' Osama bin Laden!!!
P.S. I really don't want to waste more time linking primary sources for these arguments. If you can't find them you should no longer use the internet. If you really want examples of Clinton not pulling the trigger to capture or kill bin Laden, or want primary sources to prove Clinton cut the military manpower and budget and wiped out the CIA while President please use the comments section. I will slave over a new post in an effort to regenerate all those points. Like Mark Steyn stated on Hewitt's program today - this is getting boring... I'm getting tired - and I have had only a little more than 2100 visits to this blog!!!