Thursday, May 04, 2006

From the Archives: The Public Destruction of Moonbats...

Re(1): 'Debunking the Leftie Iraq Mantra…Part 1', MySandmen, Major Mike
Re(2): 'Mental strife', Belmont Club, Wretchard

This is a Public Service Announcement

As a result of reading Major Mike's mauling of Leftie mantras and Wretchard's 'review' of the Hitchens/Cole spat I realized that I too could provide a public service. As Major Mike has stated, I like to consolidate information into one easy to digest bite.

So spend a bit of time in the way back machine listening to, and watching, intelligent people who know what they are talking about destroy their opposition:

The Dean/Pearle drubbing...
Or the VDH/Huffington destruction...
Or, oh my God, the Great Hitchens/Galloway mauling...

When will these clowns (Huffington, Galloway, and Dean) realize that they should not appear in public. When the left appears in public they get humilitated. Why would you pick a fight with VDH, Hitchens, and Pearle...

Bravo to Hitchens...
Drawing the slugs out from under their rotting waste...

By my count: Hitchens 2 wins / 0 losses
Gorgeous George Galloway 0 wins / 1 loss
John '10th Rate' Cole 0 wins / 1 loss

1 comment:

Major Mike said...

Bog, I am flattered that you inked me anywhere near Hitchens...thanks for the compliment. I saw the Hitchens Galloway mauling live, and it was spectacular.

Congrats on your great week, thanks for the mention. regards. MM