Wednesday, April 12, 2006

'My Favorite Posts update...

Re(1): 'The Global Warriors', The Fourth Rail, Bill Roggio
Re(2): 'Responding to Hugh Hewitt's "Arguments Against Striking Iran" Post', My Sandman, Major Mike

New posts listed in 'My Favorites'...

'The Global Warriors', The Fourth Rail, Bill Roggio

In this post, Bill Roggio of ‘The Fourth Rail’ summarizes the efforts – and the processes – that America, and the West in general, use to fight the Global War on Terror. You can see the influence of Western thought, technology, and warfighting strategies. Special note should be made of the vibrant and open expression of ideas, techniques, and strategies – and the fact that those discussions quickly move information throughout the sphere. That is an edge the West has over the autocratic enemy we face.

'Responding to Hugh Hewitt's "Arguments Against Striking Iran" Post', My Sandman, Major Mike

First of all, Major Mike, could you use shorter titles, eh... I had to use my mostly poor judgment to shorten it a bit for the archive list... More seriously, this post concisely summarizes the assumptions of the often wrong Left regarding our options in Iran. It could be a reference post – much like that of Den Beste’s ‘Strategic Overview’ or Wretchard’s ‘The River War’. Major Mike might not know it, but I this post shows deep thought on the topic and should be of interest to anyone reviewing this region in the Global War on Terror.
Not to be too presumptuous I, too, have posted opinions on this topic:

'Iran...', BoghieOnYourSix, Me
'Conversations on the War', BoghieOnYourSix, Me
'2006 New Years Predictions!!!', BoghieOnYourSix, Me

1 comment:

Major Mike said...

Boghie...I'll work on my titles. Thanks for the ink...I put up a nice rant on the generals last night...afert a few cocktails so I was a bit fired up...the title is shorter though. Best regards. MM