Friday, September 23, 2005

America, Please Quit!!!

Re(1): 'One Million Reasons to End the War in Iraq', Code Pink

HT: 'A Petition to Lose in Iraq', www.LittleGreenFootballs.com, Charles Johnson

I was made aware of a desperate plea by Code Pink to sign an anti-war petition. Since I view things a bit differently, but still wanted to help their cause, I took it upon myself to write a note on behalf of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. I took this step because the ACLU doesn't seem quick to defend al-Zarqawi's First Amendment Rights. I based this comment on numerous al-Zarqawi communications intercepted by American Baby Killers and Corporatists!!!
My boss (Osama bin-Laden) apparently is stuck in an Afghani cave with only ten freedom fighters. I never get to chat with him…

I’m getting pushed around western Iraq which is making the training of minutemen
rather difficult. Also, my experienced jihadists seem rather satisfied with their 72 virgins. I’m left with teenagers scampering around… And they can’t shoot straight. My suicide bombers have to be drugged up like some 1968 Code Pink Love Child…

My fellow Palestinians, Saudis, Egyptians, Pakistanis, Iranians, Syrians, and even Jordanians seem to be less enthusiastic about simply crossing the border. And the locals seem to have lost interests in martyrdom operations. Allah Akbar, most fighters don’t make it back home to recruit new jihadists. Who came up with that stupid ‘Iraq is a Training Ground’ Powerpoint presentation anyway… That’s one head that should be sawed off immediately.

Damn, that flypaper shit is sticky…

I need the United States to QUIT…

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: